Are you wondering what to read next? NoveList Plus is here to help you! You can browse by genre or just look up a book you loved recently and get read-alike recommendations.
This is one of many new features you will see in coming months as we change to a new catalog system!
- Scrabble Club - Thu, 10/08/2015 - 5:30pm - 7:30pm
- Closed for Columbus Day - Mon, 10/12/2015 (All day)
- Baby and Toddler Storytime - Tue, 10/13/2015 - 9:30am - 9:45am
- Preschool Storytime - Tue, 10/13/2015 - 10:30am - 11:00am
- Brentwood Book Club October 2015 - Tue, 10/13/2015 - 6:30pm - 7:30pm
- PJ Storytime - Thu, 10/15/2015 - 6:30pm - 7:00pm
- Baby and Toddler Storytime - Tue, 10/20/2015 - 9:30am - 9:45am
- Preschool Storytime - Tue, 10/20/2015 - 10:30am - 11:00am
Recent Book Reviews
Granny Dan by Danielle Steel
Her granddaughter had always simply known her as Granny Dan; the lovable old grandmother who was always there for her and sang songs in Russian....
Between the World and Me by Ta-Nehisi Coates
I requested this after reading Lindsay's review and a few days after finishing it feel like I'm still processing it all. Coates saw his...
The Madman of Piney Woods by Christopher Paul Curtis
Curtis returns to the settlement of Buxton in The Madman of Piney Woods but forty years later than his previous novel, Elijah of Buxton. Slavery is a...